As soon as you arrive in Mallorca you realize that winter has nothing to envy to summer. There are so many things to do, and you will appreciate that the streets and beaches (yes, you can even go to the beach) are not invaded by hordes of tourists from all over the world.
Before we have a look at what you can do in Mallorca, let's first look at the weather you can expect in November.
- 1 November weather in Mallorca Spain
- 2 Things to see and do in Mallorca
- 3 Shopping in Mallorca
- 4 Activities in Mallorca
- 5 Restaurants in Mallorca
- 6 More things to see in Mallorca
- 7 More information about Mallorca Spain
- 8 What to do in Mallorca Spain in other months
- 9 Weather in Mallorca Spain for each month
November weather in Mallorca SpainTo get a good overview of the type of weather you can expect in November in Mallorca Spain, we will look at the day and night temperature, minimum and maximum water temperature, and if November is comfortable or humid
Generally, November in Mallorca Spain will be slightly on the colder side. Historical data shows that you can expect an average temperature of around 66°F / 19°C. But due to the very dry air, it can feel somewhat uncomfortable for some people. During the night, it will cool down to around 53°F / 12°C.
Mallorca Spain has rainy days in November. You can expect around 9 rainy days, with on average 2 inches / 52 mm of rain during the whole month.
Things to see and do in Mallorca
Mallorca has many things to soo. With help from our visitors we have dived a list of things to see in. If you have any sugestions or improvements for this list, please let us know.
Shopping in Mallorca
Winter stores are an idyllic place! And there are sales, too. For those who love authenticity, the municipal markets are an unforgettable experience.
Activities in MallorcaFollow the Wine Route
Attend a traditional local festival.
Pamper oneself in a spa- Luxurious hotel spas open during winter include the Beauty Lounge Son Net, Ca Sa Galesa Wellness Spacio, Lindner Golf & Wellness Resort's Bahari Beauty & Spa, Nixe Herbal Spa, Park Hyatt Mallorca, Steigenberger Golf & Spa Resort, Castillo Hotel Son Vida, and Arabella Sheraton Mallorca.
Attend the Three Wise Men Festival which holds during the month of January. The best place to rejoice is in the capital where camel drawn processions and parades are held.
Take tennis or golf lessons.
Visit Palma Aquarium- it is open every day, all year round.
Explore the various beaches of the island
Visit La Seu at Christmas
Go walking in the Tramuntana mountains
Observe the sharks in Europe's deepest shark tank, The Big Blue.
Attend the Sant Antoni and Sant Sebastià festivals in January.
Go skating- Snowbirds can don some gloves and skate on the ice at Palma's seasonal 'pista de hielo'.
Gourmet tour of Mallorca
Hire a jeep with friends and cruise around Puig Mayor, take the twisty road down to Sa Calobra, or climb up to Randa for amazing views of literally the whole island.
Hiking and Cycling
Attend the almond fair 'Fira de S'Ametler' in Son Servera and the Sa Rua carnival which are both celebrated in February.
Visit a museum
Restaurants in Mallorca
There are many restaurants open in winter on the island. You can capture the Majorcan through its flavors. Meet and taste the most authentic food in:
- Restaurant Can Pep.
- Restaurant Rocamar,
- Restaurante Can Trispol,
- Restaurant is Trasto,
More things to see in Mallorca
More information about Mallorca Spain
What to do in Mallorca Spain in other months
- What to do in January in Mallorca Spain
- What to do in February in Mallorca Spain
- What to do in March in Mallorca Spain
- What to do in April in Mallorca Spain
- What to do in May in Mallorca Spain
- What to do in June in Mallorca Spain
- What to do in July in Mallorca Spain
- What to do in August in Mallorca Spain
- What to do in September in Mallorca Spain
- What to do in October in Mallorca Spain
- What to do in December in Mallorca Spain
Weather in Mallorca Spain for each month
- Weather in Mallorca Spain for January
- Weather in Mallorca Spain for February
- Weather in Mallorca Spain for March
- Weather in Mallorca Spain for April
- Weather in Mallorca Spain for May
- Weather in Mallorca Spain for June
- Weather in Mallorca Spain for July
- Weather in Mallorca Spain for August
- Weather in Mallorca Spain for September
- Weather in Mallorca Spain for October
- Weather in Mallorca Spain for November
- Weather in Mallorca Spain for December