What to do in November in Sicily - 2023
The winter period is a good time to visit the beautiful Sicilian cities. There is not the burning heat of August and you will not find the crowds anywhere you go. Sicily has a rich and unique culture, especially in the arts, music, literature, cuisine and architecture. It is also home to important archaeological and ancient sites. Sicily has a mixture of different cultural influences that you will find out.
Before we have a look at what you can do in Sicily, let's first look at the weather you can expect in November.
November weather in SicilyTo get a good overview of the type of weather you can expect in November in Sicily, we will look at the day and night temperature, minimum and maximum water temperature, and if November is comfortable or humid
Generally, November in Sicily will be slightly on the colder side. Historical data shows that you can expect an average temperature of around 60°F / 16°C. During this month the air is quite dry. During the night, it will cool down to around 48°F / 9°C.
Sicily has its share of rainy days in November. You can expect around 11 rainy days, with on average 2.4 inches / 61 mm of rain during the whole month.
Things to see and do in Sicily
Sicily has many things to soo. With help from our visitors we have dived a list of things to see in. If you have any sugestions or improvements for this list, please let us know.
Shopping in Sicily
In winter you will always find local markets, supermarkets, brand stores and small stores open. Maybe the small stores near the beaches are closed as well as the bathing establishments in winter, but you will always find what you need.
Activities in Sicily
Restaurants in Sicily
In the winter period the restaurants are open. You can try the authentic Sicilian cuisine, we recommend you to taste:
- the cannoli,
- the panelle,
- the arancini
The freshly caught fish and many other things that you will not stop eating during your stay. Obviously you must accompany the food with a good Sicilian wine, we recommend:
- Nero d'Avola.
- Donnafugata and
- the pasta alla norma,
- the caponata,
- the ricotta,
More things to see in Sicily
More information about Sicily
What to do in Sicily in other months
- What to do in January in Sicily
- What to do in February in Sicily
- What to do in March in Sicily
- What to do in April in Sicily
- What to do in May in Sicily
- What to do in June in Sicily
- What to do in July in Sicily
- What to do in August in Sicily
- What to do in September in Sicily
- What to do in October in Sicily
- What to do in December in Sicily
Weather in Sicily for each month
- Weather in Sicily for January
- Weather in Sicily for February
- Weather in Sicily for March
- Weather in Sicily for April
- Weather in Sicily for May
- Weather in Sicily for June
- Weather in Sicily for July
- Weather in Sicily for August
- Weather in Sicily for September
- Weather in Sicily for October
- Weather in Sicily for November
- Weather in Sicily for December