What to do in September in Tarifa, Spain - 2023
Tarifa is a Spanish municipality of 18 162 inhabitants located in the autonomous community of Andalusia, known for being the southernmost municipality in the whole of continental Europe.
The city is located in the province of Cadiz, just 14 km (9 Miles) from Morocco: the African coast is clearly visible with the profile of the mountain called Jebel Moussa.
Before we have a look at what you can do in Tarifa, let's first look at the weather you can expect in September.
September weather in Tarifa SpainTo get a good overview of the type of weather you can expect in September in Tarifa Spain, we will look at the day and night temperature, minimum and maximum water temperature, and if September is comfortable or humid
Generally, September in Tarifa Spain will be really nice. Historical data shows that you can expect an average temperature of around 84°F / 29°C. As the humidty is low, it will feel very comfortable. During the night, it will cool down to around 64°F / 18°C.
Tarifa Spain has some rainy days in September. You can expect around 4 rainy days, with on average 0.8 inches / 20 mm of rain during the whole month.
Things to see and do in Tarifa
Tarifa has many things to soo. With help from our visitors we have dived a list of things to see in. If you have any sugestions or improvements for this list, please let us know.
Shopping in Tarifa
Not all stores stay open during the winter period, but if you need something, surely in Tarifa you will find what you need... from clothes stores to grocery stores, in the city there is everything you are looking for!
- Colore & Calore
- Mercado Publico de Tarifa
- Alimentacion An Ca Lolo
- Tarifa Soul Concept Store
Activities in Tarifa
Restaurants in Tarifa
Tarifa is famous for its wonderful seafood dishes. There are many cafés and restaurants where visitors can enjoy authentic Spanish cuisine. You can also find restaurants with international cuisine here in Tarifa.
- BoccaBuena Tarifa
- Mama llena
- Restaurante Yiyuan
- Restaurante La Pescadería
- Restaurante Pizzeria Perbacco
- Fubuki Bar Tarifa
More things to see in TarifaIglesia de San Mateo is located on a street in the old town named after the Christian King who captured Tarifa from the Moors in 1292 (Sancho IV "The Brave"). The stunning Baroque façade dates from the late 18th century, whilst the church itself was built during the early 1500s.
More information about Tarifa Spain
What to do in Tarifa Spain in other months
- What to do in January in Tarifa Spain
- What to do in February in Tarifa Spain
- What to do in March in Tarifa Spain
- What to do in April in Tarifa Spain
- What to do in May in Tarifa Spain
- What to do in June in Tarifa Spain
- What to do in July in Tarifa Spain
- What to do in August in Tarifa Spain
- What to do in October in Tarifa Spain
- What to do in November in Tarifa Spain
- What to do in December in Tarifa Spain
Weather in Tarifa Spain for each month
- Weather in Tarifa Spain for January
- Weather in Tarifa Spain for February
- Weather in Tarifa Spain for March
- Weather in Tarifa Spain for April
- Weather in Tarifa Spain for May
- Weather in Tarifa Spain for June
- Weather in Tarifa Spain for July
- Weather in Tarifa Spain for August
- Weather in Tarifa Spain for September
- Weather in Tarifa Spain for October
- Weather in Tarifa Spain for November
- Weather in Tarifa Spain for December