Oman, officially the Sultanate of Oman, is a country on the southeastern coast of the Arabian Peninsula in Western Asia and the oldest independent state in the Arab world. Oman is a country that deserves to be seen at least once in a lifetime. In fact, in addition to its immense coastline, this country has a very long history to discover and fabulous desert landscapes.
Before we have a look at what you can do in Oman, let's first look at the weather you can expect in April.
April weather in OmanTo get a good overview of the type of weather you can expect in April in Oman, we will look at the day and night temperature, minimum and maximum water temperature, and if April is comfortable or humid
Generally, April in Oman will be quite hot. Historical data shows that you can expect an average temperature of around 93°F / 34°C. But due to the extreme humidity it can feel extremely uncomfortable. During the night, it will cool down to around 71°F / 22°C. Many will prefer a location with air conditioning due to the high humidity level.
Oman does not have a lot of rainy days in April. You can expect around 1 rainy days, with on average 0.1 inches / 2 mm of rain during the whole month.
Things to see and do in Oman
Oman has many things to soo. With help from our visitors we have dived a list of things to see in. If you have any sugestions or improvements for this list, please let us know.
Shopping in Oman
Oman, like any other Arabian country houses old traditional markets called Souq. The best Souq for Oman Shopping are: Nizwa Souq. Muttrah Souq.
From atmospheric souks to glitzy modern malls, traditional Omani handicrafts and internationally branded goods, Muscat provides a rich and varied shopping experience.
Activities in Oman
Restaurants in Oman
The national dish is called "" Qabuli"", consisting of; spiced rice, lamb or chicken, split peas and caramelized onions. It can be found in many restaurants across the country. In addition to local cuisine, you can also find many restaurants with international cuisine.
- Bin Ateeq
- Al Fanar Shisha Cafe
- Farzi Cafe Oman
More things to see in Oman
More information about Oman
What to do in Oman in other months
- What to do in January in Oman
- What to do in February in Oman
- What to do in March in Oman
- What to do in May in Oman
- What to do in June in Oman
- What to do in July in Oman
- What to do in August in Oman
- What to do in September in Oman
- What to do in October in Oman
- What to do in November in Oman
- What to do in December in Oman
Weather in Oman for each month
- Weather in Oman for January
- Weather in Oman for February
- Weather in Oman for March
- Weather in Oman for April
- Weather in Oman for May
- Weather in Oman for June
- Weather in Oman for July
- Weather in Oman for August
- Weather in Oman for September
- Weather in Oman for October
- Weather in Oman for November
- Weather in Oman for December