What to do in April in Scottsdale, Arizona - 2024
Scottsdale is a city in the eastern part of Maricopa County, Arizona, United States, and is part of the Greater Phoenix Area.
Before we have a look at what you can do in Scottsdale, let's first look at the weather you can expect in April.
- 1 April weather in Scottsdale Arizona
- 2 Things to see and do in Scottsdale
- 3 Shopping in Scottsdale
- 4 Activities in Scottsdale
- 5 Restaurants in Scottsdale
- 6 More things to see in Scottsdale
- 7 More information about Scottsdale Arizona
- 8 What to do in Scottsdale Arizona in other months
- 9 Weather in Scottsdale Arizona for each month
April weather in Scottsdale ArizonaTo get a good overview of the type of weather you can expect in April in Scottsdale Arizona, we will look at the day and night temperature, and if April is comfortable or humid
Generally, April in Scottsdale Arizona will be really nice. Historical data shows that you can expect an average temperature of around 84°F / 29°C. But due to the very dry air, it can feel somewhat uncomfortable for some people. During the night, it will cool down to around 48°F / 9°C.
Scottsdale Arizona does not have a lot of rainy days in April. You can expect around 2 rainy days, with on average 0.5 inches / 12 mm of rain during the whole month.
The forecast for April 2024 is based on historical data and are averages. They will give a good indication what you can expect, but the daily temperature and rain will fluctuate during the month.
Things to see and do in Scottsdale
Scottsdale has many things to soo. With help from our visitors we have dived a list of things to see in. If you have any sugestions or improvements for this list, please let us know.
Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation
Event/FestivalJan, Feb, March, April
Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation is celebrated every year.
Scottsdale Culinary Festival
Scottsdale Culinary Festival is held every year. Besides preparing and serving some tastiest and healthiest dishes, the purpose is to raise funds to support the art.
Event/FestivalThroughout the Year
Scottsdale ArtWalk is held every Thursday year-round in the local art gallery.
McDowell Mountain Music Festival
McDowell Mountain Music Festival is held each year in downtown Phoenix and welcomes the summer with three days of music.
Shopping in Scottsdale
Scottsdale has many shopping malls, restaurants, and specialized shops. We recommend:
- Lincoln Village Shopping Center
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Scottsdale Waterfront
Activities in Scottsdale
Arizona Asia Festival
Held in November. A celebration of cultures from different parts of Asia. The festival consists of numerous Asian cuisines, displays of art, and cultural parades.
You can take casual strolls around the town and enjoy the beautiful view and weather. Make sure you don't miss out on anything.
There are many small as well as stadium-sized venues where you can enjoy music.
Visit the Market
Scottsdale has a lot of shopping options around the city. You can visit high-end markets and market places as well.
Hot air balloon
You can take a hot balloon ride during sunset and enjoy incredible views of the city.
You can find some of the top golf courses in and around the city. TPC Scottsdale (https://tpc.com/scottsdale/) is a great option for those looking for a decent game of golf.
Sip and Sample
Walking tour to 4 different restaurants with a group of people to try different foods. It is a total of 1.5 Miles (2.4 km) walk and costs $65 (approx. €60, £52, $87 CAD, $98 AUD).
There are many Yoga Studios present in Scottsdale. If you are into Yoga and Fitness, Scottsdale has you covered.
Day trips to other cities
There are many towns in the nearby areas that one can visit for a day trip from Scottsdale.
Arizona Taco Festival
Held in October, an interesting event where you get to celebrate with live music, eating contests, tacos, and tequila. It usually lasts for about two days.
Restaurants in Scottsdale
Scottsdale has a huge variety of food options to choose from, we recommend:
- Salt Cellar Restaurant
- Bourbon and Bones
- Old Town Tortilla Factory
More things to see in Scottsdale
Scottsdale Museum of the West
This museum is also known as the Western Spirit. You can experience history, art, culture, and heritage all in one place. Many events are also conducted here during the winter season.
McDowell Sonoran Preserve Gateway Trail
Trail is a great place to walk around and witness the beauty of Sonoran Desert. You can see the wild flora of the desert here. There are different available trails and hikes.
Frank Lloyd Wright Spire
This is an architectural site. You can visit the house which tells the history of architecture in Scottsdale. It belongs to one of the most visionary and recognized architect, Frank Lloyd, and the beauty of this site is unparalleled.
It covers an area of 200,000 square feet. It contains over 50 exhibits and 30,000 animals. You can experience marine life up-close.
Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction
If you are a car enthusiast then you would love this place. You can witness the entire history of automotive in one place. You can also see classical and vintage cars displayed by the owners. More than 1000 vehicles are displayed daily.
McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park
This Park is known for the railroad structure spread across the park. You can enjoy a train ride across the park, visit eateries, and do much more.
More information about Scottsdale Arizona
What to do in Scottsdale Arizona in other months
- What to do in January in Scottsdale Arizona
- What to do in February in Scottsdale Arizona
- What to do in March in Scottsdale Arizona
- What to do in May in Scottsdale Arizona
- What to do in June in Scottsdale Arizona
- What to do in July in Scottsdale Arizona
- What to do in August in Scottsdale Arizona
- What to do in September in Scottsdale Arizona
- What to do in October in Scottsdale Arizona
- What to do in November in Scottsdale Arizona
- What to do in December in Scottsdale Arizona
Weather in Scottsdale Arizona for each month
- Weather in Scottsdale Arizona for January
- Weather in Scottsdale Arizona for February
- Weather in Scottsdale Arizona for March
- Weather in Scottsdale Arizona for April
- Weather in Scottsdale Arizona for May
- Weather in Scottsdale Arizona for June
- Weather in Scottsdale Arizona for July
- Weather in Scottsdale Arizona for August
- Weather in Scottsdale Arizona for September
- Weather in Scottsdale Arizona for October
- Weather in Scottsdale Arizona for November
- Weather in Scottsdale Arizona for December