Dénia is a historical coastal city in the province of Alicante, Spain, on the Costa Blanca halfway between Alicante and Valencia, and the capital and judicial seat of the comarca of Marina Alta. Denia's historical heritage has been influenced by
- Napoleonic and
- Christian civilizations.
Before we have a look at what you can do in Denia, let's first look at the weather you can expect in July.
July weather in Denia SpainTo get a good overview of the type of weather you can expect in July in Denia Spain, we will look at the day and night temperature, minimum and maximum water temperature, and if July is comfortable or humid
Generally, July in Denia Spain will be quite hot. Historical data shows that you can expect an average temperature of around 89°F / 32°C. But due to the moderate humidity it can feel slightly uncomfortable for some. During the night, it will cool down to around 68°F / 20°C. Many will prefer a location with air conditioning due to the high humidity level.
Denia Spain does not have a lot of rainy days in July. You can expect around 1 rainy days, with on average 0.1 inches / 2 mm of rain during the whole month.
Things to see and do in Denia
Denia has many things to soo. With help from our visitors we have dived a list of things to see in. If you have any sugestions or improvements for this list, please let us know.
Shopping in Denia
Dénia is a city with a year-round population. For instance in December most of the stores, bars and restaurants in the center are open. Maybe some restaurants or stores near the seaside might be closed in the winter time. The city is noticeably quieter than in the summer months.There are some areas consisting of vacation rentals that may be a bit deserted in the winter.
Activities in Denia
Walking and Cycling
Restaurants in Denia
The fish in Dénia is of excellent quality. If you visit the fish market in the late afternoon, you will witness the arrival of fishing boats to the port and you can participate in the fish auction and take advantage of it to buy fresh fish, just caught. Moreover, the Dénia area has a great wine tradition, such as the wines of Jalón and the vineyards of Teulada. The region also offers products of denomination of origin such as cherries from the Alicante mountains and wine from Marina Alta.
More things to see in Denia
More information about Denia Spain
What to do in Denia Spain in other months
- What to do in January in Denia Spain
- What to do in February in Denia Spain
- What to do in March in Denia Spain
- What to do in April in Denia Spain
- What to do in May in Denia Spain
- What to do in June in Denia Spain
- What to do in August in Denia Spain
- What to do in September in Denia Spain
- What to do in October in Denia Spain
- What to do in November in Denia Spain
- What to do in December in Denia Spain
Weather in Denia Spain for each month
- Weather in Denia Spain for January
- Weather in Denia Spain for February
- Weather in Denia Spain for March
- Weather in Denia Spain for April
- Weather in Denia Spain for May
- Weather in Denia Spain for June
- Weather in Denia Spain for July
- Weather in Denia Spain for August
- Weather in Denia Spain for September
- Weather in Denia Spain for October
- Weather in Denia Spain for November
- Weather in Denia Spain for December