What to do in July in Malta - 2023
Malta is famous for its breathtaking coastline. Traditionally, visitors flock to Malta to soak up the sun and enjoy the warm, clear waters that surround the archipelago. But even in winter, this island has a lot to offer, especially since it is less crowded with tourists. You can discover the true authenticity of this island.
Before we have a look at what you can do in Malta, let's first look at the weather you can expect in July.
July weather in MaltaTo get a good overview of the type of weather you can expect in July in Malta, we will look at the day and night temperature, minimum and maximum water temperature, and if July is comfortable or humid
Generally, July in Malta will be really nice. Historical data shows that you can expect an average temperature of around 75°F / 24°C. But due to the moderate humidity it can feel slightly uncomfortable for some. During the night, it will cool down to around 73°F / 23°C. Many will prefer a location with air conditioning due to the night temperature, and the high humidity level.
Malta does not have a lot of rainy days in July. You can expect around 0 rainy days, with on average 0 inches / 0 mm of rain during the whole month.
Things to see and do in Malta
Malta has many things to soo. With help from our visitors we have dived a list of things to see in. If you have any sugestions or improvements for this list, please let us know.
Shopping in Malta
In Malta you will never lack anything even in winter time. You'll always find stores, bars and restaurants open for you.
Activities in Malta
Restaurants in Malta
Eating in Malta will be for you a unique and unrepeatable experience thanks to its ancient culinary tradition which is strongly linked and influenced by the nearby Sicily, Africa and the peoples who have dominated this wonderful land.
All restaurants in Malta offer fish dishes and meat dishes which are cooked with products and raw materials coming exclusively from the sea, from local farms and agriculture.
More things to see in Malta
More information about Malta
What to do in Malta in other months
- What to do in January in Malta
- What to do in February in Malta
- What to do in March in Malta
- What to do in April in Malta
- What to do in May in Malta
- What to do in June in Malta
- What to do in August in Malta
- What to do in September in Malta
- What to do in October in Malta
- What to do in November in Malta
- What to do in December in Malta
Weather in Malta for each month
- Weather in Malta for January
- Weather in Malta for February
- Weather in Malta for March
- Weather in Malta for April
- Weather in Malta for May
- Weather in Malta for June
- Weather in Malta for July
- Weather in Malta for August
- Weather in Malta for September
- Weather in Malta for October
- Weather in Malta for November
- Weather in Malta for December