What to do in July in Tunisia - 2023
Tunisia officially the Republic of Tunisia, is the northernmost country in Africa. It is a part of the Maghreb region of North Africa, and is bordered by Algeria to the west and southwest, Libya to the southeast, and the Mediterranean Sea to the north and east; covering , with a population of 11 million.
Before we have a look at what you can do in Tunisia, let's first look at the weather you can expect in July.
July weather in TunisiaTo get a good overview of the type of weather you can expect in July in Tunisia, we will look at the day and night temperature, minimum and maximum water temperature, and if July is comfortable or humid
Generally, July in Tunisia will be quite hot. Historical data shows that you can expect an average temperature of around 95°F / 35°C. As there is not a lot of humidity, it will feel comfortable. During the night, it will cool down to around 68°F / 20°C.
Tunisia does not have a lot of rainy days in July. You can expect around 1 rainy days, with on average 0.1 inches / 2 mm of rain during the whole month.
Things to see and do in Tunisia
Tunisia has many things to soo. With help from our visitors we have dived a list of things to see in. If you have any sugestions or improvements for this list, please let us know.
Shopping in Tunisia
All of Tunisia's major cities contain plenty of modern shopping malls, but the country's most unique and unforgettable shopping experiences lie within its souks and medinas.
Activities in Tunisia
Restaurants in Tunisia
Tunisian cuisine has similarities with the Middle Eastern cuisine, and mainly builds on the Northern African Maghreb tradition. Lamb forms the basis of most meat dishes and local seafood is plentiful.
- Restaurant La Mamma
- Restaurant Dar Slah
- Le Comptoir De Tunis
- El Ali Restaurant & Cafe
More things to see in Tunisia
More information about Tunisia
What to do in Tunisia in other months
- What to do in January in Tunisia
- What to do in February in Tunisia
- What to do in March in Tunisia
- What to do in April in Tunisia
- What to do in May in Tunisia
- What to do in June in Tunisia
- What to do in August in Tunisia
- What to do in September in Tunisia
- What to do in October in Tunisia
- What to do in November in Tunisia
- What to do in December in Tunisia
Weather in Tunisia for each month
- Weather in Tunisia for January
- Weather in Tunisia for February
- Weather in Tunisia for March
- Weather in Tunisia for April
- Weather in Tunisia for May
- Weather in Tunisia for June
- Weather in Tunisia for July
- Weather in Tunisia for August
- Weather in Tunisia for September
- Weather in Tunisia for October
- Weather in Tunisia for November
- Weather in Tunisia for December