What to do in May in Cape Coral, Florida - 2023
Cape Coral is a city located in Lee County, Florida, United States, on the Gulf of Mexico.
The city has over of navigable waterways, more than any other city on earth.
Before we have a look at what you can do in Cape Coral, let's first look at the weather you can expect in May.
- 1 May weather in Cape Coral Florida
- 2 Things to see and do in Cape Coral
- 3 Shopping in Cape Coral
- 4 Activities in Cape Coral
- 5 Restaurants in Cape Coral
- 6 More things to see in Cape Coral
- 7 More information about Cape Coral Florida
- 8 What to do in Cape Coral Florida in other months
- 9 Weather in Cape Coral Florida for each month
May weather in Cape Coral FloridaTo get a good overview of the type of weather you can expect in May in Cape Coral Florida, we will look at the day and night temperature, minimum and maximum water temperature, and if May is comfortable or humid
Generally, May in Cape Coral Florida will be quite hot. Historical data shows that you can expect an average temperature of around 89°F / 32°C. But due to the very high humidity, it can feel very uncomfortable. During the night, it will cool down to around 68°F / 20°C. Many will prefer a location with air conditioning due to the high humidity level.
Cape Coral Florida has its share of rainy days in May. You can expect around 11 rainy days, with on average 1.6 inches / 41 mm of rain during the whole month.
The forecast for May 2023 is based on historical data and are averages. They will give a good indication what you can expect, but the daily temperature and rain will fluctuate during the month.
Things to see and do in Cape Coral
Cape Coral has many things to soo. With help from our visitors we have dived a list of things to see in. If you have any sugestions or improvements for this list, please let us know.
Shark-A-Thon Fishing Tournament
Shark-A-Thon Fishing Tournament is held in May.
Iguana Mia Cantina
Iguana Mia Cantina is held in May. There are dishes and drinks.
On Mother’s Day, moms and kids can enjoy free admission to Sunsplash Family Waterpark.
Shopping in Cape Coral
In and around Cape Coral you will find many small and big shopping areas and shopping malls.
- Pine Island Marketplace - 511 SW Pine Island Rd, Cape Coral
- The Shops at Midpoint Center - 2522 Santa Barbara Blvd, Cape Coral
- Coralwood Shopping Center - 2301 Del Prado Blvd S, Cape Coral
Activities in Cape Coral
Always wanted to improve your cooking? Join a cooking class and learn how to cook something special.
There are several theaters located in and around the town. Many events are held every day. You can watch all kinds of stories, plays of different genres in these theaters.
Join an art class and learn how to paint, draw, or start with pottery.
You can take plane rides on the salty waters of the Gulf and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
You will find some of the top-class fitness and yoga retreats in Cape Coral for your yoga.
You can board the historical train of southwest Florida to solve a murder mystery and have a 5-course meal.
There are many preserves and beaches in the area where you can go fishing.
You can go kayaking in the gentle Gulf. All guides and safeties are available.
You can visit the preserves in the area to have an amazing safari experience. You will find many locations where wildlife is preserved.
Walking around the town
There are a lot of places to visit in Cape Coral. You can take casual strolls to these places and don't miss out on anything.
There are amazing golf courses in and around the city that have other amusement activities like pools and arcade games.
Day trips to other cities
There are many towns located near the city which are worth visiting.
Restaurants in Cape Coral
This city is a must-visit for all foodies!
- Applebee's Grill + Bar
- Ariani Ristorante Italiano
- The Melting Pot
- FINS Seafood & Dive Bar
- Point 57 Kitchen & Cocktails
More things to see in Cape Coral
Cape Coral History Museum
You can learn about the history of Cape Coral in this museum by taking a look at the artifacts, documents, photographs, and other items related to the history of Cape Coral in the museum.
Trent Art Gallery
You can visit the Trent art gallery in Cape Coral. There are a lot of great art pieces to see in this gallery and many art-related events are held here now and then.
Four Mile Cove Ecological Preserve
You can find the most beautiful blend of flora and fauna in this preserve. There are many recreational activities present here and you can play golf, visit an art center, or visit the lake.
Southwest Florida Military Museum & Library
This museum is dedicated to preserving and displaying military artifacts and memorabilia for the education of the people about the heritage of the military.
Sirenia Vista Park
This is the best place to visit in winter because you can enjoy the tropical feels of the park. You can also go fishing in this park or take strolls in the trails 8-acre land.
Cape Coral is bordered by sea so there are many beaches that you can visit. You can select a different location for every day, take a stroll across the beach, do some sun-soaking, and get delicious food to eat from local vendors.
More information about Cape Coral Florida
What to do in Cape Coral Florida in other months
- What to do in January in Cape Coral Florida
- What to do in February in Cape Coral Florida
- What to do in March in Cape Coral Florida
- What to do in April in Cape Coral Florida
- What to do in June in Cape Coral Florida
- What to do in July in Cape Coral Florida
- What to do in August in Cape Coral Florida
- What to do in September in Cape Coral Florida
- What to do in October in Cape Coral Florida
- What to do in November in Cape Coral Florida
- What to do in December in Cape Coral Florida
Weather in Cape Coral Florida for each month
- Weather in Cape Coral Florida for January
- Weather in Cape Coral Florida for February
- Weather in Cape Coral Florida for March
- Weather in Cape Coral Florida for April
- Weather in Cape Coral Florida for May
- Weather in Cape Coral Florida for June
- Weather in Cape Coral Florida for July
- Weather in Cape Coral Florida for August
- Weather in Cape Coral Florida for September
- Weather in Cape Coral Florida for October
- Weather in Cape Coral Florida for November
- Weather in Cape Coral Florida for December